Crafting has been an integral part of the Moonsama experience since the beginning. Using resources from participation, players have shaped their journey through crafting items ranging from tools and loot boxes to companions and cosmetics.
On the subpage below you'll get a step by step guide on crafting using the Workbench tool on the Moonsama website.
Further down this page you'll discover details the variety of goods crafted over time and a glimpse at the possibilities to come!
Players have been able to craft a variety of loot boxes and items over time, including:
(late 2021-early 2022)
This Sama box was used to mint the incredible offhand Detectore, these were a reward for eligible Season 1 players.
To be able to craft the second Sama Box in the workbench menu, you needed a season 1 Reward key, these were distributed to eligible Season 1 players.
More details regarding the Sama Box #2:
(Q1-Q3 2022): Required Alpha and fish resources to craft.
Required Letters to Santa to craft. The rewards from this box included equippable multiverse items like the Moontree, Moonflake, Kringle Kap and more.
Required Smash Passes and Bunny Bins to craft. The rewards from this box included equippable multiverse items like Root Cause, Moonbasket, Reindeer Gear and more.
Rewards included a guaranteed transferable Moonsword, as well as a 0.5% chance for an Exosama NFT and a 0.05% chance for a Moonsama NFT.
Rewards included a 50% chance for 5 Grain, a 25% chance for 1 Epic sword skin, a 25% chance for 1 Moonsama NOVA costume, as well as a 0.5% chance for an Exosama NFT and a 0.05% chance for a Moonsama NFT.